Seminars and Workshops
Moderator for all seminars and workshops: Stuart G. Bugg
Masterclass on Contracts – Update 2018
Hotel Victoria Nürnberg
9-10 November 2018
Registration & Info
For further information on the above seminars and workshops please contact us: +49 (0) 911 945 8867 or: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stuart Bugg offers several seminars and workshops, especially in the areas of commercial law and contract law, such as
- Vertragsrecht und Vertragsgestaltung auf Englisch
- Standard Legal Clauses & Boilerplates
- Managing Liability in Contracts
- Contract Negotiations
- Business English, Meetings, Negotiations & Presentations
- Englisch für Mitarbeiter in der Anwaltskanzlei
- Legal English
For information on these and other in-house seminars click here.
Renate Augustin, specialist lawyer in family law, mediator (DAA), offers several lectures and seminars on various family law and inheritance law matters, such as
- Family law and inheritance law
- Divorce and the consequences
- Child custody and guardianship/patchwork families
- Dealing with child access
Stuart Bugg offers both public as well as inhouse seminars in these and other subjects. Inhouse seminars allow the workshop to be tailor made to suit these specific needs of the individual clients organisation.
If you require any further information on the above seminars or if you are interested in a seminar or workshop please contact us at: